Survivors have the right:
- To receive information as to their rights and options.
- To seek criminal charges and/or file a University disciplinary complaint.
- To request protection from harm or threat of harm arising out of cooperation with law enforcement and prosecution efforts and to be provided information on the level of protection available.
- To be informed of financial assistance and other support services available to survivors including information on how to apply for the assistance and services.
- To be informed of the outcome of any campus discipline.
- To have the assistance of University personnel in obtaining and securing evidence, preventing contact with the assailant, and finding alternative academic and living situations.