We may not be able to give you a "degree", but we are looking to become YOUR resource for healthy lifestyle information.
Poor eating and exercise habits and lack of sleep continue to be problems we all deal with. The result may be a lack of energy, poor motivation, feelings of low self esteem and diminished school or work performance.
Do You Want to Make a Change?
Healthy U provides information about where and how to start.
Use the resources listed below or, if you are a student, visit with a nurse or a counselor and find out what real, tangible plans for change can be set in motion.
Wellness & Lifestyle
Self Assessment - Goal Setting Tools
- Kress Events Center
- Activity Tracker
- Moving toward the goal - Exercise
- 7 day exercise diary
- 7 day food diary
- UWGB Dining Nutrition Information
- Add it up - alcohol calories
- Breaking BAD eating habits
- The benefits of breakfast
- A look at making changes - after completion of 7 day food/exercise diary