Note: Career Services, in cooperation with other campus resources, is committed to working with all students to prepare them for future careers and to support them during their search for employment or admission to graduate or professional school. Students and graduates have a responsibility to seek out this assistance and other resources as a means in supporting their individual efforts. Completing a degree at UW-Green Bay is not a guarantee of employment.
currently enrolled at
UW-Green Bay: Fee Waived.
UW-Green Bay Alumni within six (6) months past
graduation: Fee Waived.
UW-Green Bay Alumni after six (6) months past
° $30 for 6 months of full services (access to PRO and 3
meetings with Career Services staff)
° $50 for one year of full services (access to PRO and 6
meetings with Career Services staff)
° $15 for MBTI Assessment*
° $10 for Strong Interest Inventory Assessment*
* Assessments require access to a computer and the
* Assessments are a separate fee and require
registration with the office to discuss results.
Please note that our staff will verify
enrollment/graduation in the UW-Green Bay Student Information
System (SIS). Contact our office regarding questions about registering for access.
Click here to view and print the Alumni Registration Form.
- Ability to List Your Resume On-Line:Create a professional-looking resume using any word processing program and upload it into the PRO system. You can directly market your candidacy to employers.
- Same Day Referral to Employers: Many employers request information on available candidates. We can forward
the resume you have uploaded in Phoenix Recruitment On-line to employers within seconds when your qualifications meet their needs.
- On-Campus Interviews: Various organizations visit campus each semester to interview students for both full-time and internship
the current schedule in Phoenix Recruitment On-Line.
- Career Services E-mails/Notifications: The staff in Career Services will e-mail students and registered users with regular updates and notices about services and events.
In addition to PRO, you may schedule an appointment with a Career Counselor who will provide:
- Assistance in identifying career paths of interest to you, and how your education and experiences match these interests
- Resume and correspondence development, critique and advice
- Practice interviews
- Assistance in planning and implementing your job search
- Resources to identify and research potential employers
- Information about career fields using available resources
- Confidential consultation and support of your goals
To register, contact Career Services at (920) 465-2163.
MAT (Miller Analogy Test): $85
Contact our office for more information about scheduling a MAT test date.
No Show Policy for Appointments
In order to provide the best service possible, Career Services has a "NO SHOW" policy for appointments with professional staff. Individuals that fail to show for a scheduled appointment with a staff member (the same staff or different staff) on
two separate occasions will be prevented from
scheduling appointments with staff in the future. Individuals
in this situation will need to use our office drop-in hours
(available at scheduled times throughout the academic year) in
order to meet with staff members and have questions answered.
A staff member will inform you of this policy after the first
no show occurrence. After the second no show occurrence, you
will receive written notification of our policy and it will be
Any questions or concerns about these policies/fees should be directed to Linda Peacock-Landrum, Director of Career Services, email@example.com or (920) 465-2163.