The Design Arts program equips students with the knowledge, problem-solving ability, and design skills that will enable them to make significant contributions as design professionals.
The Design Arts major is geared towards students who are interested in Graphic Design, Environmental Design, and the broadening field of Visual Communications.
The program provides a formal education in design with an emphasis on promoting the development of problem solving and design skills that are practical, portable, and enduring in rapidly changing, technologically driven, creative fields.
The Design Arts major consists of courses in:
- Studio Art
- Graphic Design
- Environmental Design
- English Composition
The breadth of the curriculum reflects the interdisciplinary nature of the program and is structured to promote intellectual and esthetic understanding of visual communications, environmental design.
News stories in Inside
- UW-Green Bay’s Art Agency hosts Empty Bowls event April 5
March 26, 2017
- Empty Bowls returns April 5
March 23, 2017
- Faculty note: Prof. Alison Gates artwork to be displayed at Chicago’s Woman Made Gallery
February 22, 2017
- Save the date: Upcoming at the Lawton Gallery
February 20, 2017
- Prof. Rosewall is curating exhibit at the ARTgarage
February 3, 2017