The Design Arts program equips students with the knowledge, problem-solving ability, and design skills that will enable them to make significant contributions as design professionals.
The Design Arts major is geared towards students who are interested in Graphic Design, Environmental Design, and the broadening field of Visual Communications.
The program provides a formal education in design with an emphasis on promoting the development of problem solving and design skills that are practical, portable, and enduring in rapidly changing, technologically driven, creative fields.
The Design Arts major consists of courses in:
- Studio Art
- Graphic Design
- Environmental Design
- English Composition
The breadth of the curriculum reflects the interdisciplinary nature of the program and is structured to promote intellectual and esthetic understanding of visual communications, environmental design.
News stories in Inside
- Cheery expression: Alumna Oudeans’ art spreads holiday cheer
December 17, 2014
- Student Art Sale: Art Agency to host Kavarna event Saturday
December 12, 2014
- National Ugly Christmas-Sweater Day arrives on campus
December 9, 2014
- UW-Green Bay Lawton Gallery to present 42nd annual Juried Student Art Exhibition
November 11, 2014
- Alumni and faculty artists ‘Unbound’ at Ephraim gallery
August 25, 2014