The Design Arts program equips students with the knowledge, problem-solving ability, and design skills that will enable them to make significant contributions as design professionals.
The Design Arts major is geared towards students who are interested in Graphic Design, Environmental Design, and the broadening field of Visual Communications.
The program provides a formal education in design with an emphasis on promoting the development of problem solving and design skills that are practical, portable, and enduring in rapidly changing, technologically driven, creative fields.
The Design Arts major consists of courses in:
- Studio Art
- Graphic Design
- Environmental Design
- English Composition
The breadth of the curriculum reflects the interdisciplinary nature of the program and is structured to promote intellectual and esthetic understanding of visual communications, environmental design.
News stories in Inside
- Alumni and faculty artists ‘Unbound’ at Ephraim gallery
August 25, 2014
- Emmons part of Kohler Arts Center ‘Industry’ show
July 1, 2014
- Student graffiti artist shows stuff with new GAC Lab mural
June 26, 2014
- UW-Green Bay to host first-of-its kind international art symposium
May 22, 2014
- UW-Green Bay to host international symposium on artists’ periodicals
May 22, 2014