The Design Arts program equips students with the knowledge, problem-solving ability, and design skills that will enable them to make significant contributions as design professionals.
The Design Arts major is geared towards students who are interested in Graphic Design, Environmental Design, and the broadening field of Visual Communications.
The program provides a formal education in design with an emphasis on promoting the development of problem solving and design skills that are practical, portable, and enduring in rapidly changing, technologically driven, creative fields.
The Design Arts major consists of courses in:
- Studio Art
- Graphic Design
- Environmental Design
- English Composition
The breadth of the curriculum reflects the interdisciplinary nature of the program and is structured to promote intellectual and esthetic understanding of visual communications, environmental design.
News stories in Inside
- Beau Thomas completes murals at UWGB, Downtown Green Bay
May 13, 2016
- Faculty note: Gates, Meinhardt art selected for show
May 4, 2016
- Faculty note: Meinhardt to discuss censorship and gender representation
April 27, 2016
- Senior Art Exhibit and scholarship presentation
April 26, 2016
- German film ‘Measuring the World’ is Wednesday at Neville
March 1, 2016