Student Teaching Information
Student teaching is a full semester of full-time teaching according to the K-12 school district calendar. Student teachers follow the local school calendar, vacation dates, and building policies of the school in which they are placed.
Applications for student teaching assignments are due near the beginning of the semester prior to the semester you want to student teach. An informational and sign-up meeting is scheduled at the beginning of each semester.
- Student Teaching Handbook (PDF)
- Student Teaching Contract (PDF)
- Cooperating Teacher Handbook (PDF)
- Application for Student Teaching (PDF)
- Communicable Disease Statement (PDF)
- Education Philosophy Statement (DOC)
- Student Data Sheet Template (DOC)
- Instructions for Data Sheet (PDF)
- Background Check Form (PDF)