- Includes field experiences
- Need Flexible Schedule
- Takes 2 1/2 to 3 years to complete after general education requirements
- Early Childhood (Ages 0-8) PreK-Grade 3
- Early Childhood to Middle Childhood (Ages 0-11) PreK-Grade 6
- Middle Childhood to Early Adolescence (Ages 6-12/13) Grade 1-8
Education Major w/ Minor
- Early Adolescence through Adolescence (Ages 10-21) Grades 5-12
Requires Education Minor with a Major in one of the following: Biology, Chemistry, Earth Science, Economics, English, History, Mathematics, Political Science, or Psychology.
- Early Childhood through Adolescence (All Ages) Grades PK-12
Requires an Education Minor with a Major in one of the following areas, with an emphasis in Education: Art, Spanish, German, French, Music, or Theatre.
Admission as a Candidate
- Admission to UW-Green Bay
- Complete EDUC 295 with a grade of “C” or better.
- Complete EDUC 206 with a grade of “C” or better.
- Complete 28 credits of University coursework
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75 or above
- Successful completion of the Basic Skills Test requirement
- Complete the application form
- Short interview
*The Admissions Committee has the option of admitting 10% of candidates that do not meet certain criteria
Acceptance to Program for Full Admission
- Successful completion of all courses in the "Candidacy Block" with a grade of "B" or better
- Earn 40 university credits
- Submit the K-12 Teacher Recommendation Form to the Education Program Office
- Maintain a 3.00 GPA or better
- Submit a UW-Greenbay Instructor Recommedation Form
- First Friday in October (for spring semester admission)
- Third Friday in February (for fall semester admission)
Classes Before Education
- Education (EDUC) 206
- Education (EDUC) 295
- 18 week Student Teaching Experience