0218D - Creativity in the 21st Century Classroom
Course Description:Join us in this online course and learn how to assist students in developing the 21st century learning skills of creativity and collaboration! Course activities are designed to help you create a classroom culture conducive to enhanced creativity. You will research, discuss, and develop applicable activities and information related to creative habits. Specific factors surrounding grade level adaptations, classroom management strategies and personal teaching styles will be addressed. You will leave this course with a personal collection of activities, resources, and literary materials that support a variety of instructional models within your daily teaching routine!
One book is required for all participants in this class. UWGB will contact you with more information about the book following the course registration deadline.
Comments from Participants:
“This course provided a forum to discuss and learn about creativity. It provided me a fresh outlook and a variety of resources to bring that out in my students!”
“My students will benefit from this course because the curriculum is more engaging and motivating!”
Choose from TWO Enrollment Options!
One Graduate Credit ($444.47)
- Course Number: ED & HUD 795-9, section 7802 (#0218D)
- Prerequisite: Graduate Standing (Must have earned a bachelor’s degree); must have computer and high-speed Internet access.
- Schedule: This asynchronous online course will begin October 26 and end on November 22, 2014.(The official course start and end dates for fee and grade reporting purposes are October 26 to December 9, 2014.)
- Teacher Standards 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9
- Program Number: #0218ND
- Prerequisite: Must have computer and high-speed Internet access.
- Schedule: This asynchronous online course will begin October 26 and end on November 22, 2014.
- Teacher Standards # 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9
Payment is due two weeks prior to the class start date.
Location of Course: Online - Online CourseCourse Instructor(s): Peggy Eserkaln - Instructor Bio
Registration Deadline: 10/8/2014
Syllabus Link: Click here for PDF of course syllabus
To Register For This Course:
Click the "Register Online" link or contact Mary Ann in the UW-Green Bay Education Outreach Office at (920) 465-2480 or toll-free at 800-621-2313. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 7:45 AM-4:30 PM. Or, please email your request to us at email@example.com.
Click Here to download a printable registration form in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format.