"Every profession bears the responsibility to understand the circumstances that enable its existence." ― Robert Gutman
The Environmental Management and Business Institute (EMBI) was established in August 2008, and helps strengthen the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay’s leadership position in the promotion of environmental awareness and eco-friendly initiatives.
Green Innovations 2013
Save the date for EMBI's fifth annual Green Innovations 2013 symposium. The conference will begin Tuesday, April 23rd and will continue through Wednesday, April 24th, 2013. The theme will be urban agriculture and community sustainability.
10th Annual Student Watershed Symposium
Each year, the Watershed Symposium brings together student-teachers teams from the participating schools, program partners, water resources professionals and community members to exchange ideas and compare data from the various watersheds.
News stories in Inside
- Gone green: Photos, story offer highlights of annual EMBI symposium
May 2, 2013
- Shades of green: Symposiums grapple with food and water issues
April 30, 2013
- Speaking of Earth Day… Green Innovations, EMBI’s Arendt make the news
April 22, 2013
- A Green Innovations reminder, and more on Tuesday’s watershed event
April 20, 2013
- Student employees honored for impact
April 16, 2013