"Every profession bears the responsibility to understand the circumstances that enable its existence." ― Robert Gutman
The Environmental Management and Business Institute (EMBI) was established in August 2008, and helps strengthen the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay’s leadership position in the promotion of environmental awareness and eco-friendly initiatives.
Make your degree greener!
Business leaders are looking for employees that understand sustainable strategies and can introduce or extend environmentally friendly practices at their companies. Our certificate program provides you with an overview of environmental sustainability concepts and how to apply them in a business context.
EMBI Receives $150,000 for Internships!
UW- Green Bay’s Environmental Management and Business Institute (EMBI) and the Center for Public Affairs will share $150,000 to administer internships to UW-Green Bay students active within the two programs.
News stories in Inside
- Expanding opportunities: Two offices split $150K grant to promote internships
October 4, 2013
- CFPA, EMBI receive $150K Career Ready Internship Initiative grant
October 3, 2013
- UW-Green Bay honors faculty, staff standouts with 2013 Founders Awards
August 28, 2013
- Arendt, Katers publish journal article on compact fluorescent lighting
June 21, 2013
- Fourteen UW-Green Bay faculty members up for academic promotions, tenure
June 6, 2013