skip to content
- Understand the natural environment and its relationships with human activities.
- Characterize and analyze human impacts on the environment.
- Integrate facts, concepts, and methods from multiple disciplines and apply to environmental problems.
- cquire practical skills for scientific problem-solving, including familiarity with laboratory and field instrumentation, computer applications, statistical and modeling techniques.
- Understand and implement scientific research strategies, including collection, management, evaluation, and interpretation of environmental data.
- Design and evaluate strategies, technologies, and methods for sustainable management of environmental systems and for the remediation or restoration of degraded environments.