Courses designed for bilingual students to strengthen English language skills in listening, reading, and writing.
ESL at UW-Green Bay
During the regular academic year, two separate ESL courses are offered:
- HUM STUD 220 - Listening and Speaking Across Cultures, 3 credits
- ENG COMP 164 - ESL Composition, 3 credits
These courses are designed for international or domestic bilingual students who are completing an academic program at UW-Green Bay and would like to further strengthen their English language skills. During the beginning of each semester, an ESL placement exam is given, which focuses on listening, reading and writing.
Visit the Modern Languages page if you are interested in becoming trained to teach ESL to English language learners.
News stories in Inside
- Rybak’s earns outstanding achievement award
July 16, 2014
- Faculty notes: Rybak publications
July 7, 2014
- Still ‘Searching’: Sutton’s musical makes New York pro festival stage
June 16, 2014
- Faculty note: Rybak publications
May 14, 2014