Preparing skilled and imaginative problem-solvers for careers in government, non-profit organizations, academic institutions, and private industries.
No need to apply for assistantships. All students are considered for any available positions.
Are you ready to apply? We are accepting applications for Fall 2014 and Spring 2015.
News stories in Inside
- UW-Green Bay grad students will describe Cat Island research
April 13, 2015
- Students to share research April 14 at annual Fox River Watershed symposium
April 10, 2015
- Video: Northern pike spawning, and a grad student’s project
April 8, 2015
- Double the love: Fondness for UWGB brings alumni back for more
February 12, 2015
- Ducks, Duck Creek, Cat Island and a $225,000 grant for NAS
November 19, 2014