Step 4a: Flow (Compute Flow Paths)
This step computes ground-water flow paths.
- Click the "Flow" button to bring up the Flow Dialog Box.
- Select the "Flow path tracking" option.
- Select the direction of flow path tracking (forward and backward from the starting point, forward only,
or backward only).
- Click "OK.".
- Specify the starting point by clicking on the flow domain.
The flow path will be tracked from that point in the manner
specified in the dialog box..
- Track additional flow paths by clicking additional starting points in the flow domain.
Go to Step 5a
Back to Step 3
Switch to Step 4b (Fluid particles)
Return to Introduction