skip to content
- Plain paper unofficial transcripts can be ordered from the Registrar's office for a $3.00 fee. They can only be mailed via standard US Mail to students/third party recipients. Currently enrolled students can print their unofficial transcript anytime from SIS for no fee.
- Official transcripts can be ordered as well, and send electronically to a receiving institution or a third party recipient with a valid email address. Official secure paper transcripts can also be mailed or picked up in person at student services. Certain timelines apply for same day services.
- Students with an active SIS account can submit a transcript request via their menu options in the student center. Students wanting to pay in person at the Bursar office can place an order at the kiosk in Student Services (SS 1100).
- Student who no longer have an active SIS account can submit a transcript request by clicking here.
- More information about transcripts is available from the Registrar's Office.