Summer Aid Application
Your aid eligibility for the summer term will depend on the timing of your courses as well as other factors. Please note that funds received in the summer will likely affect aid eligibility for the academic year. Any change in enrollment (i.e. change in credits and/or change in sessions) after completing the Summer Aid Application may change your disbursement dates and eligibility in the various aid programs.
- You must be a UW-Green Bay, degree-seeking student for summer aid eligibility.
- For most financial aid programs, you must be enrolled in at least 6 credits as an Undergraduate or 5 credits as a Graduate in order to be eligible.
- If you are looking for Work Study, you may be considered with or without enrollment for the term. Please indicate your interest in Work Study on the application.
- If you are eligible for a Pell Grant, you may have eligibility as a less than half time student. Your summer Pell Grant, however, can have an effect on your academic year Pell Grant eligibility.
Things to Do
- Students should file a FAFSA application for the new aid year after January 1st.
- Complete a UW-Green Bay Summer Aid Application (this is typically available in March of each year).
- Monitor SIS and watch your UW-Green Bay email account as the Financial Aid Office will be adjusting aid at various times throughout the summer