Throughout the summer you will receive a communication from FOCUS each month. If you plan to live on campus, your housing information and room assignment will be mailed in July. You will also receive a letter from a UW-Green Bay Student Ambassador that will meet you at Orientation and stay in touch over the summer.
Our goal is to provide you with essential information and key contacts on campus. The Student Ambassadors are trained students eager to help you as you transition to college.
Join the official "Class of..." group on Facebook.
Search "UWGB Class of 2022" and join today!
Complete the following steps to ensure that your financial aid is ready for fall:
- Go to the Student Information System (SIS) and Accept/Decline your award
- If accepting a Federal Direct or Perkins loan, complete the loan requirements on the Financial Aid site. Your loans will not disburse if you do not complete these requirements.
- If accepting Federal Work Study, review how the program works at UWGB: http://www.uwgb.edu/student-employment/work-study/overview.asp
- Notify the Financial Aid Office of outside funding sources and amounts (i.e. scholarships, veteran’s benefits, DVR). Click here for the online form.
- Monitor the Student Information System (SIS) during the first week of classes to make sure your aid is applied to your account.
If you have questions about Orientation over the summer, please call 920-465-2894.
On campus and off campus part-time jobs are made available to students by the:
All on and off campus jobs are listed on our UWGB job search engine, PRO
PRO - Phoenix Recruitment Online
You can search for jobs on campus or in the community through Phoenix Recruitment Online (PRO), a job posting service powered by Handshake. You will need to register for an account with your campus email address. There is a Help Center for Students that addresses many questions about using the system. The following topics may be especially helpful as you get started:
If you have any questions about using the system or student employment at UW-Green Bay, please contact:
How much does FOCUS cost?
The fee for the entire FOCUS series - which continues throughout your first year - is $212.00, applies to all new freshmen and will be included on your tuition bill.
If you withdraw from UW-Green Bay the refund calendar is:
- 75% refund ($159.00)
Withdrawal from the time tuition is calculated (early August) until the Sunday before Orientation.
- 40% refund ($84.80)
Withdrawal from the start of Orientation until the end of the second week of classes.
- 25% refund ($53.00)
Withdrawal during the third and fourth week of classes.
- No refund
Withdrawal after the fourth week of classes.