Throughout the summer you will receive a mailing from the university each month. If you plan to live on campus, your housing information and room assignment will be mailed in July. You will also receive a letter from a UW-Green Bay Student Ambassador that will meet you at Orientation and stay in touch over the summer.
Our goal is to provide you with essential information and key contacts on campus. The Student Ambassadors are trained students eager to help you as you transition to college.
Join the official "Class of..." group on Facebook.
Search "UWGB Class of 2017" and join today!
Complete the following steps to ensure that your financial aid is ready for fall:
- Go to the Student Information System (SIS) and Accept/Decline your award
- If accepting a Stafford or Perkins loan, complete the loan requirements on the Financial Aid site. Your loans will not disburse if you do not complete these requirements.
- Notify the Financial Aid Office of outside funding sources and amounts (i.e. scholarships, veteran’s benefits, DVR).
- Monitor the Student Information System (SIS) during the first week of classes to make sure your aid is applied to your account.
If you have questions about Orientation over the summer, please call 920-465-2894.
On campus and off campus part-time jobs are made available to students by the:
Student Employment Office
Student Services Building
All on and off campus jobs are listed on the Internet at:
PRO - Phoenix Recruitment Online
- Go to PRO - Phoenix Recruitment Online, and then click on "PRO System: LOG IN for STUDENTS"
- Enter username: uwgb_XXXXXXXXX (Your username is your 9-digit campus ID #, preceded by "uwgb_")
- Enter password: XX/XX/XX (This is your birthdate)
- Go to Jobs - then Current Jobs &s; Internships.
- To search for all On-Campus Positions, in the Position Type search box, select those qualifiers that contain the word "On-Campus". There are two options, On-Campus Work-Study and On-Campus Non-Work-Study.
- To search for all Work Study Positions, in the Position Type search box, select those qualifiers that contain the word "Work Study". You may multi-select these options which include America Reads/Counts, Community Service, Off-campus and On-Campus Work Study.
How much does FOCUS cost?
The fee for the entire FOCUS series - which continues throughout your first year - is $200, applies to all new freshmen and will be included on your tuition bill.
If you withdraw from UW-Green Bay the refund calendar is:
- 75% refund ($150.00)
Withdrawal from the time tuition is calculated (early August) until the Sunday before Orientation.
- 40% refund ($80.00)
Withdrawal from the start of Orientation until the end of the second week of classes.
- 25% refund ($50.00)
Withdrawal during the third and fourth week of classes.
- No refund
Withdrawal after the fourth week of classes.