Your contribution goes to support student scholarships and academic programs at the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay. In this way, your gift allows us to strengthen the high-quality educational experience UW-Green Bay is known for, while providing that "margin of excellence" that ensures our students are prepared for life, work and service to the community. Consider:
Now, more than ever,
students need your support:
79% of current UW-Green Bay students receive some form of financial aid.
60% of UW-Green Bay students are first-generation college students.
Tuition for students has increased
5% per year for the last 5 years.
Building a strong University takes help from all of us:
UW-Green Bay has a proven track record:
- UW-Green Bay has a number of award winning faculty and programs
- Last year, of all contributions made to the Annual Fund:
- 65% went to Scholarships and Awards
- 25% went to Academic Programs
- 10% supported Donor Relations and Alumni Events
It’s UW-Green Bay’s FIRST alumni challenge!
This is the first Challenge Gift of its kind at UW-Green Bay—be a part of history!
Pay it forward:
- Having a college degree allows you to make more over your lifetime, and increases your opportunities in your career and in life.
- The more competitive we are able to make a UW-Green Bay education, the greater the value of your degree by association.
- 75% of UW-Green Bay graduates remain in Northeast Wisconsin—a local public university strengthens regional economy.