What payment options are available?
Both single payments and equal installment payment plans are available via the following options. Please indicate your personal preference on the pledge form.
- Payroll Deduction — our most popular option.
The option to give from each payroll check, rather than in a lump sum, may provide a more attractive opportunity for you to make a gift. In order to assure that your financial gift is accurately reported in the Annual Report, payroll deductions must be completed by June 30, 2013.
- Personal Check
At the final step of the donation process, the information you have entered will be available for you to print as your pledge sheet. This sheet will be submitted along with your check to the Advancement Office in Cofrin Library 805.
- Future Payment — invoice.
We will send an invoice to your campus address with the amount, the designated fund and the month of your choice.
- Credit Card Payment — minimum gift of $10.00.
Make your gift through the UW-Green Bay Foundation webpage. The service is secure and allows you to make a one-time gift or set up monthly installments with your credit card or bank account.
Questions & Answers
- Why should I donate?
- How was my gift used last year?
- What is the goal for the Faculty & Staff Campaign?
- Is my gift tax deductible?
- How may I designate my gift?
- How will my gift be recognized?
- What payment options are available?