How will my gift be recognized?
See also Acknowledgement & Reporting
|Donor Category||Donation amount|
|Phoenix Society||$10,000 - $24,999|
|1968 Society||$5,000 - $9,999|
|Shorewood Society||$2,500 - $4,999|
|Green Bay Society||$1,000 - $2,499|
|Founders Partner||$500 – $999|
|Founders Associate||$250 - $499|
|Founders Member||$100 - $249|
|Friend||Up to $99|
Annual Report Donor List
As a donor, you will be recognized in the Annual Report Donor List. Your name will be listed under the respective donor category in the UW-Green Bay Foundation's Annual Report. You may also choose to remain anonymous.
Questions & Answers
- Why should I donate?
- How was my gift used last year?
- What is the goal for the Faculty & Staff Campaign?
- Is my gift tax deductible?
- How may I designate my gift?
- How will my gift be recognized?
- What payment options are available?