How was my gift used last year?
If you gave to the Annual Fund:
Gifts to the Annual Fund are unrestricted, and go to where the need is greatest. In addition to the Faculty and Staff Campaign, contributions also come from the Alumni Phone-A-Thon and the Community Campaign. All gifts raised from these campaigns during our most recent fiscal year were expended as follows:
- 60% Student Scholarships
- 30% Departmental Support (professional development funds, gallery exhibit support, speaker series, campus and community activities, publications, etc.)
- 10% General Operations (includes donor recognition, solicitation, Founders Awards for Excellence)
If you gave to a specific fund:
You have the opportunity to give to any number of the more than 200 scholarships, endowments and operating funds listed on this website, and many faculty and staff chose to do just that last year.click to give
Questions & Answers
- Why should I donate?
- How was my gift used last year?
- What is the goal for the Faculty & Staff Campaign?
- Is my gift tax deductible?
- How may I designate my gift?
- How will my gift be recognized?
- What payment options are available?