Founders Association Awards for Excellence
Since 1975, the Founders Association has recognized outstanding work done by UW-Green Bay faculty and staff members through the Awards for Excellence program.
Recipients of the Founders Association Awards for Excellence are chosen by a committee of UW-Green Bay faculty and staff from responses to a call for nominations. Each of these awards recognizes exceptional individual merit based typically on a cumulative record of sustained excellence rather than a single noteworthy achievement. Any member of the UW-Green Bay Community may make a nomination for any of the awards.
- Academic Support Award for Excellence
- Classified Staff Award for Excellence
- Faculty Award for Excellence in Scholarship
- Faculty Award for Excellence in Teaching
- University Award for Excellence in Community Outreach
- University Award for Excellence in Institutional Development
- University Award for Excellence in a Collaborative Achievement