Jennifer Goyette's Research
“I have a background in avian field biology, avian rescue and rehabilitation, and science illustration. The funding I received helped acquire high-tech recording equipment that was critical for my research. Ultimately I hope to show that digital recordings can provide valuable information for surveying and monitoring bird populations, many of which are endangered or seriously declining.”
Get to know Jennifer Goyette
Jennifer Goyette is a graduate student from Milwaukee who cares deeply about the world in which she lives.
Your gift to UW-Green Bay helps fund opportunities for Jennifer and other students with similar passion, to work with faculty in collaboration with prestigious research institutions such as Cornell University and the Smithsonian Institution.
Your support helps fund undergraduate scholarships, graduate research, and many other learning opportunities that contribute to a healthy future for your community and the world.
Related Video Story
Giving stories in Inside
- Human Development students hop into YMCA partnership
May 9, 2016
- Campus Cupboard, a hidden treasure
March 24, 2016
- Gift allows Leonard’s story to be shared for generations to come
February 17, 2016
- Lavender spritzer a refreshing approach to raising scholarships for UWGB nursing students
February 4, 2016
- Weidner temporary ‘home’ for frogs, butterflies and friends
January 28, 2016