Rodenhauser TwinsDon't miss Beth and Amanda in the "Kindergarten comes to campus" video.
Yes, Beth and Amanda Rodenhauser are twins. That means twice the tuition, and double the cost of books, housing and meal plans. You get the idea. But they're still smiling because of generous donations to the Founders Association that provided them each with a scholarship.
They tell us the Founders Association scholarships they were awarded have helped relieve some of the financial stress and allowed them to focus on becoming teachers. They say they will work hard to "pay it forward" both with productive careers, and by becoming donors themselves someday.
And they also say, "Thank you."
|Beth & Amanda Rodenhauser|
|both from||Pardeeville, Wis.|
|both major in||Education|
|both awarded||Founders Association
Related Video Story
Giving stories in Inside
- Campus Cupboard, a hidden treasure
March 24, 2016
- Gift allows Leonard’s story to be shared for generations to come
February 17, 2016
- Lavender spritzer a refreshing approach to raising scholarships for UWGB nursing students
February 4, 2016
- Weidner temporary ‘home’ for frogs, butterflies and friends
January 28, 2016
- Poster projects lead to new opportunities
December 17, 2015