En hommage à Camus
Visiting International Scholar University of Wisconsin—Green Bay
15 octobre 2013
Kavarna (143 N. Broadway, Green Bay)
Join the free French conversation table with Marius:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: 2:30 pm Common Grounds Café (University Union)
- Wednesdays: 5:00 pm (TH 310)
These forty-five minute sessions are held weekly at Common Grounds Café on campus during the academic year.
Open to the community.
Free tutorial services are provided by experienced advanced language students for those students interested in getting additional help with their language studies. Feel free to use these sessions as excellent review sessions outside of class. Contact one of our tutors to sign up. The current tutor is Cassondra Kollatz
Victoria Vox in Concert!
- Wednesday April 17th and Thursday April 18th
- 7:00pm in the Christie Theater
- Tickets on sale at the door, or email email@example.com to reserve yours now!
- Limited supply of tickets, only $2 for students (so please reserve)
- Additional tickets available at $5 from www.victoriavox.com
- Come listen to great music and get first call on her new cd
- Sponsored by le Cercle Français
French Day 2013
Le printemps tout le temps - April 18, 2013
- Arrival and check in: 8:30 to 8:55
- Introduction/Welcome: 9:00 to 9:10
- Learning tables: 9:15 to 10:15
- French Activities: 10:20 to 12:00
- Lunch Break: 12:00 to 12:15 (bring food back to the Phoenix Rooms)
- Victoria Vox Concert: 12:20 to 1:05
- Presentation of Awards: 1:10 to 1:30
- Departure: 2:00
T-shirt Design Competition
(design submissions due March 12) shirt is one color. font can be up to 2 colors. S, M, or L adult sizes.
(done prior to arrival), submit up to 2 submissions related to Spring per high school or middle school.
Spelling Bee List
(le printemps: le temps, les animaux, les fleurs, les activités)
Contact Professor E. Nicole Meyer, firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
Crepe Sale today at 11:00!
Goes till 3:00!
In the area between the Garden Cafe and the Rose/Wood Hall entrance (by the entrance to tutoring services)
$1.50 per crepe, toppings included!
The pass point machine will be there--a delicious lunch at a bargain price!
"2x2: Paris in Film" - Four films featuring Paris
September 18, 2012, 7:00 pm, Christie Theatre
- Paris, Je T'aime, 2006
- Midnight in Paris, 2011
September 19, 2012, 7:00 pm, Christie Theatre
- Amélie, 2001
- Diva, 1981
Molière Than Thou
October 22, 2012, 7:00 pm, Christie Theatre
A "gleefully giddy" one-man show! Tim Mooney performing original one-man show based on Molière. In English.
$5 community, $2 UWGB students
L'Homme de sa vie
October 17, 2012, Neville Public Museum
Victoria Vox came to UW-Green Bay on:
- April 17, 2012
- April 18, 2011
- April 7, 2010
- April 6, 2010
Professor E. Nicole Meyer presents “France: Hidden Treasures, A Diverse Culture”
The feast was held at UW-Green Bay on February 12, 2012
Cultural Cuisine Event
Des hommes et des dieux
This film was to UW-Green Bay on November 16, 2011
Under threat by fundamentalist terrorists, a group of Trappist monks stationed with an impoverished Algerian community must decide whether to leave or stay.
Cécile Savage, un son unique
Cécile Savage came to UW-Green Bay on November 13, 2011
Born in Martinique, grew up in Paris. This talented artist brings her unique mix of cabaret and jazz to northern Wisconsin for the first time.
Molière Than Thou, Tim Mooney
Tim Mooney preformed at UW-Green Bay on May 2, 2011
A one-man introduction to the plawright's classic comedies.