An Education that's All Around Worth It
Become a critical thinker and creative problem solver by looking at problems from multiple perspectives. It is the foundation of our 360° education.
Apply classroom and online learning through internships, research and independent study. Follow your personal path to a great career.
Engage with exceptional faculty and internationally recognized scholars who care about your college and career path.
friendly & welcoming
Our beautiful campus provides an ideal environment for learning and amazing facilities for academic and personal growth.
Ask your questions
You're independent and resourceful. Use our AskGB repository refined by thousands who have been just where you are today — with tons of questions to make an informed college decision — to get your quickest answer.
Top Frequently Asked Questions
- What types of majors or academic programs do you offer?
- When is the application deadline?
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?
- see the complete 'Top 10'
Get in touch
You’re unique and we like that about you! You also have one-of-a-kind questions and concerns. We encourage you to get in touch with us via the following.
Quick FactsUW-Green Bay Class Sizes
- Average class: 32 students
- Labs: 19 students
- Overall: 31% of classes have fewer than 20 students
- 152 teach full time
- 97% hold a Ph.D. or the highest credential in their field
- 25:1 student-to-faculty ratio
To find out more, download our viewbook.