Enjoy learning about the Earth System in both laboratory and field settings. Field trips and independent research help students gather skills for industry or graduate school.
Geology Club provides students pursuing Geoscience professions a competitive edge through leadership opportunities and quality advising.
Activities include field trips to museums, conferences and geologic localities, hands-on research, and guest speakers.Learn more »
New Geologic Map of Brown County
Geoscience Chair Dr. Luczaj mapped the bedrock geology of Brown County, recovery of water levels in the confined aquifer of northeastern Wisconsin, the history of Maribel Caves, and the water-rock interaction history of Paleozoic carbonate rocks.Download the map (PDF)
News stories in Inside
- UWGB authors and editors in key geoscience journal
April 15, 2016
- Luczaj expresses concern over Wisconsin strontium levels
March 17, 2016
- Faculty note: Luczaj article
August 31, 2015
- Student earns state AWRA honor for ‘Best Undergraduate Student Poster’
March 11, 2015
- Meet top NAS students benefitting from expanded scholarship program
February 4, 2015