The Institute classes are held at the Radisson Hotel and Conference Center in Green Bay
across the street from Austin Straubel International Airport.
Radisson Hotel and Conference Center
2040 Airport Drive, Green Bay, WI 54313
Located in Green Bay across the street from Austin Straubel International Airport, the Radisson is minutes from family friendly attractions like Green Bay Packers football at Lambeau Field, Bay Park Square Mall, National Railroad Museum, Green Bay Botanical Garden, Bay Beach Amusement Park, NEW Zoo & Adventure Park, and things to do in Green Bay like Farmers Markets and outdoor activities. At the Radisson Green Bay all standard hotel rooms feature complimentary high speed wireless internet, cable TV, refrigerator, free local and long distance calls, and a coffee maker.
Lodging costs for 2017
- $89/night for two adults. For each additional adult, there is a $10 charge per night.
- If you would like assistance to find a roommate, mark that option when you register.
- Feel free to invite your family to spend the week with you. Children under 18 stay free when accompanied by an adult. Due to fire safety policies, no more than 5 people will be allowed to occupy a room overnight.
- Complimentary breakfast ticket(s) are included per night, determined by your room rate charge (Ex: single room rate= 1 breakfast ticket, double room rate= 2 breakfast tickets, triple room rate= 3 breakfast tickets, quadruple room rate= 4 breakfast tickets, quintuplet room rate= 5 breakfast tickets). Additional adult breakfast tickets can be purchased for $14.00. Children under the age of 10 can purchase a breakfast ticket for $5.50 in addition to the breakfast tickets already included in the room rate.
- The Radisson Hotel is a smoke-free facility.
- Check out time is 11 a.m.
The deadline for hotel reservations is June 9, 2017.
Register online for discounted pricing at: http://www.radisson.com/ClerksandTreasurers
Please bring your tax exempt letter when you check in if you wish to claim Tax Exempt Status on your hotel room.