Why Choose UW-Green Bay Government Affairs?
- PROVEN RECORD: Since 1978 UW-Green Bay Government Affairs has been training Government officials and employees. Government Affairs partners with seven state organizations offering classes to meet their needs.
- INTERNATIONALLY ACCREDITED: The Municipal Clerks and Treasurers Institute is accredited by The International Institute of Municipal Clerks (IIMC) and the Municipal Treasurers Association of the US and Canada (MTA).
- CUSTOMIZED TRAINING: In house programs can be custom designed to match your organizational needs.
- EXPERT INSTRUCTORS: Our quality instructors are hired from a variety of professional areas and institutions, including the University of Wisconsin system, State of Wisconsin departments and agencies, local governments, and private enterprise.
- ACCESS TO HIGH DEMAND CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS: Through Government Affairs you may enroll in the popular certificate programs. The Certificate of Public Management Essentials (PME) is a basic management education program for government officials. This program is recognized statewide.