Want to Apply?
Phoenix Scholar Award
The Phoenix Scholar Awards provide a discounted tuition rate to qualified non-resident graduate students who meet the academic and residency criteria. This is not “financial aid” nor is it a “scholarship” in the traditional sense. Instead, it is a lower tuition rate offered to qualifying graduate students. Click here to learn more about these awards for out-of-state and international students.
All of our innovative masters programs are problem-focused and interdisciplinary, combining theory with practical application. Every graduate student receives comprehensive academic advising. Our faculty are highly qualified, dedicated, and caring. We encourage you to explore our website and contact us with any questions! Below is a list of our programs, linked to the individual program websites.
- Applied Leadership for Teaching & Learning
- Data Science
- Environmental Science & Policy
- Health and Wellness Management
- Nursing Leadership and Management in Health Systems
- Social Work
- Sustainable Management
How to Apply
We welcome your application to any of our high-quality graduate programs. Please refer to the "Application Forms & Information" tab for more detailed instructions. Below is a general summary of the steps you need to take to apply for one of our graduate programs.
- Read all information and instructions under Application Forms and Information
- Visit the webpage for your program of application to find out their specific application requirements and deadlines
- Fill out and submit the online application & fee
Currently, we only accept online applications. To complete an online application, select this link, register as a new user, and follow the provided instructions.
- Have the following materials sent to the Office of Graduate Studies (address provided below)
- Any official test scores (GRE, GMAT, etc.)
- Statement of Intent *
- Resume or curriculum vita*
- Official transcripts
- Three letters of evaluation* (see instructions below)
- Any program specific materials required
Office of Graduate Studies
University of Wisconsin- Green Bay
2420 Nicolet Drive, CL 835
Green Bay, WI 54311-7001
*These documents may be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Letters of Evaluation
An additional requirement for your application is the Letters of Evaluation. Each program has their own Letter of Evaluation form (available below). Applicants must fill out the first two sections of the form, save, and send to each evaluator. Each evaluator must fill out the remaining sections and send directly to the Office of Graduate Studies email email@example.com or mail to:
Office of Graduate Studies
2420 Nicolet Drive
Green Bay, WI 54311
- M.S. in Applied Leadership for Teaching & Learning
- M.S. in Data Science
- M.S. in Environmental Science & Policy
- M.S. in Health and Wellness Management
- M.S. in Management
- M.S. in Nursing Leadership and Management in Health Systems
- Masters of Social Work
- M.S. in Sustainable Management
*Please note that Letters of Evaluation will not be accepted from the applicant. The forms must be sent to us directly from the evaluator.
Non-Degree Seeking Admission
This admission category (also referred to as Special Student admission) is reserved for those students who want to take courses for credit but are not currently working toward a degree at UW-Green Bay. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to apply for this type of admission.
International Student Admission
If you are applying as an international student, please see additional international requirements. International students have a special application process.
After you have submitted your application, you will receive an email from the Office of Graduate Studies acknowledging its receipt. This email will contain an application number, campus ID number, and a link to the campus website that can be used to check the status of your application. If you have already applied, you can check the status of your application here.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or (920) 465-2123. We would be happy to help you.