HIMT professionals are experts in managing patient health information, administering computer information systems, and coding diagnoses and procedures for services provided to patients.
The Wisconsin Health Information Management Association is a not-for-profit organization providing leadership for the management of health records in the state of Wisconsin. WHIMA cultivates innovative concepts for improving the management of patient health record systems.
Meet Your Advisor
Advisers are here to help every step of the way. Contact Brenda Tyczkowski with questions about admission, applying, curriculum, financial aid, resources for returning adult students, technical support, and more!
New Nursing Chair Named
Susan Gallagher-Lepak is the new Nursing Chair. Learn more about the Nursing Program, including the new MSN degree in Leadership and Management in Health Systems.
News stories in Inside
- Faculty note: Gallagher-Lepak to help lead nursing-education collaborative
April 18, 2013
- Student employees honored for impact
April 16, 2013
- Online Teaching Fellows grants for Bansal, Bartell, Bauer, Kain, Reilly
January 28, 2013
- Food drive nutrition? UW-Green Bay, SNC help assess
November 5, 2012
- Giving back: Teaching a new generation about native plants
August 20, 2012