HIMT professionals are experts in managing patient health information, administering computer information systems, and coding diagnoses and procedures for services provided to patients.
The Wisconsin Health Information Management Association is a not-for-profit organization providing leadership for the management of health records in the state of Wisconsin. WHIMA cultivates innovative concepts for improving the management of patient health record systems.
Meet Your Advisor
Advisers are here to help every step of the way. Contact Brenda Tyczkowski with questions about admission, applying, curriculum, financial aid, resources for returning adult students, technical support, and more!
New Nursing Chair Named
Susan Gallagher-Lepak is the new Nursing Chair. Learn more about the Nursing Program, including the new MSN degree in Leadership and Management in Health Systems.
News stories in Inside
- Nursing’s Herdman to talk healthy living with Good Day Wisconsin
January 28, 2015
- Studies and snow angels: Nursing hosts visiting scholar from Brazil
January 26, 2015
- Student team competes at Interprofessional Healthcare Case event
January 15, 2015
- Four to represent UWGB at Healthcare Case Competition
December 17, 2014
- BSN experience has Marinette nurse thinking of education, Egypt
December 16, 2014