Ask GB Housing
- What is the University Union?
- What services are provided in the Union?
- How do I find out my housing and roommate assignment?
- What size is the furniture?
- What size are the rooms, beds and closets?
- What am I allowed or not allowed to bring to housing?
- Which residence hall should I live in?
- What am I allowed to bring to residence?
- How do I loft, debunk, or bunk my bed?
- When can I move in/move out?
- Residence Halls
- Private Room Apartments
- Shared Room Apartments
- What to Bring
- Floor Plans
- Living on Campus
- Overview & Philosophy
- Your Role
- Civility & Diversity
- Academic Success
- RAs & ACs
- Living Green
- Campus Safety
- Leadership Opportunities
- SAIL Community
- Services & Amenities
- Summer Guest Housing
- Employment Opportunities
- About Us
Would you like to arrange a campus tour?
If you are a prospective student and wish to tour the campus, please contact the Admissions Office by calling (920) 465-2111 or visit the Admissions website.
Tours are not arranged through Housing & Residence Life.