Ask GB Housing
- How and when do I register for classes?
- What is the University Union?
- Can I have a tour of the residence halls and apartments?
- What is the difference between dropping and withdrawing?
- Do I need to register my bike on campus?
- What are your most popular majors?
- What TV channels do I get living on campus?
- What services are provided in the Union?
- What dining plans are available?
- Do you offer online classes?
- Residence Halls
- Private Room Apartments
- Shared Room Apartments
- What to Bring
- Floor Plans
- Living on Campus
- Overview & Philosophy
- Your Role
- Civility & Diversity
- Academic Success
- RAs & ACs
- Living Green
- Campus Safety
- Leadership Opportunities
- SAIL Community
- Services & Amenities
- Summer Guest Housing
- Employment Opportunities
- About Us
Would you like to arrange a campus tour?
If you are a prospective student and wish to tour the campus, please contact the Admissions Office by calling (920) 465-2111 or visit the Admissions website.
Tours are not arranged through Housing & Residence Life.