Ask GB Housing
- Which residence hall should I live in?
- What types of housing are available and do we have to live on campus?
- How do I choose my housing preferences?
- How and when do I send in or get back my housing deposit and contract?
- How much does student housing cost?
- Where do I get my mail and what's my address?
- How do I cancel my housing contract
- How do I find out my housing and roommate assignment?
- How does the Housing application or contracting process work?
- What is my building address?
- Residence Halls
- Private Room Apartments
- Shared Room Apartments
- What to Bring
- Floor Plans
- Living on Campus
- Overview & Philosophy
- Your Role
- Civility & Diversity
- Academic Success
- RAs & ACs
- Living Green
- Campus Safety
- Leadership Certificate
- SAIL Community
- Services & Amenities
- Summer Guest Housing
- Employment Opportunities
- About Us
Would you like to arrange a campus tour?
If you are a prospective student and wish to tour the campus, please contact the Admissions Office by calling (920) 465-2111 or visit the Admissions website.
Tours are not arranged through Housing & Residence Life.