skip to content

Office of Residence Life

How do I contract for housing?

New-to-Housing Students

Contracting for housing online is a simple process. Upon being admitted to the University, you will receive your campus User Name and default password and instructions for contracting online.  The instructions for contracting online can be found in the housing booklet you received. 

This housing contracting process is for new freshmen, transfer students, and enrolled students not currently living on campus.

-New to Housing Online Contracting-

Current Residents -  2019-2020 Housing

Re-Contracting for 2019-20 is now open for current residents to re-contract for housing.

Re-Contract Online Now!

International Students

Contracting for international students will begin on October 16, 2018.  For step-by-step instructions for completing the application and contracting process, download the International Students Contracting Instructions document.

Current Residents - Exchange Students

Contracting for Academic Year 2019-2020 for Exchange Students is now open.

If you have questions please contact us by calling (920) 465-2040 or by email:

-Contract Online-

Summer Housing Contracting will Open on April 9

If you have questions regarding summer housing, please contact us by calling (920) 465-2040,  or by stopping by the Residence Life Office/Community Center.  Housing is available in private bedroom air-conditioned apartments - Robishaw, Harden, Pamperin, Liebl, and Haevers Halls. 


Contracting for housing is the first step in securing on-campus housing for admitted or current students. There are several types of housing contracts (with different term dates) and the contracting process varies depending upon the type of student you are (new-to-housing or current resident returning to housing). See below for specific details.

Important Reminder: When you sign a housing contract, and have submitted your advance deposit payment of $225, your housing contract (lease) is binding for the entire term of the contract (see contract options below).

Contract Options

Academic Year Contract

Academic year housing contracts are for the entire academic year (including winter break). Academic year rates apply. While this is a continuous stay, the rate is paid in two installments (due at the beginning of fall and spring terms).

Year-Round (Summer & Academic Year) Contract

Year-round housing contracts are for a continuous stay in one accommodation for the entire summer through the entire academic year (including winter break). Year-round rates apply. While this is a continuous stay, the rate is paid in three installments (due at the beginning of summer, fall, and spring terms). Review the year-round FAQs for more details.

Fall Only (graduating in December)

A student graduating at the end of the fall academic term can contract for the academic year and depart at the end of the fall academic term. Special fall term dates and rates apply.

Spring Only (moving on campus in January) Contract

Spring only housing contracts will be available for the spring academic term. Special spring term dates and rates apply.

Summer Only (without Academic Year) Contract

Summer only housing contracts are either for the entire summer term (not continuing into the academic year) or for specific summer academic terms. Summer term rates apply (interim periods may be available at an extra charge). Enrollment in summer courses is not required to stay in housing for the entire summer term but is required if contracting for specific summer academic term dates. Contact the Office of Housing & Residence Life with questions.

Department Info