|Position:||Limited Term Employment - Facilities & Operations|
|Essential Job Functions:||
UW-Green Bay welcomes the submission of credentials from persons interested in facilities and operations limited term employment (LTE) positions as they occur on campus. This posting does not apply to a specific current opening. Respondents to this posting will be included in a general facilities and operations LTE pool.
Positions in facilities may include the following job duties:
* General inspection, repair, and maintenance of campus building structures and equipment.
Positions in operations may include the following job duties:
* Maintain the overall appearance and cleanliness of the designated work area.
|Qualifications:||* Physical strength and stamina to perform required work including the ability to routinely lift and carry up to 50 pounds, the ability to be on your feet for an entire 8 hour shift, and the ability to shovel snow/remove ice
* Ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, kneel, move furniture, perform repetitive motions, overhead work, frequent stair and ladder climbing
* Ability to carry out multiple work assignments and be able to adhere to and follow written and verbal instructions
* Knowledge of basic safety precautions
* Ability to interact effectively with a diverse groups of people and have good interpersonal skills in order to relate to co-workers, students, faculty, staff, and supervisors
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
|Conditions of Appointment:||This is a Limited Term Employment position with no benefits. Employment may require a criminal background check. In compliance with the Wisconsin Fair Employment Act, the University does not discriminate on the basis of arrest or conviction record.|
|Salary:||Hourly pay rate based upon experience and qualifications.|
STEP 1: Please select the applicable link below:
STEP 2: Under "Basic Job Search" choose:
STEP 3: Submit application materials:
If you have any questions, need accommodations, or submitted your application with missing materials, please call or email:
|Application Deadline:||There is no application deadline, and application materials are accepted year-around. Files must be complete in order to be considered.|
For more information regarding the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay and the surrounding area, see our Campus and Community section. For Campus Safety information see our Office of Public Safety website and our Annual Security Report (for a paper copy please contact the Office of Human Resources at (920) 465-2390).
The University of Wisconsin-Green Bay is an Affirmative Action Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to achieving a diverse workforce and to maintaining a community which welcomes and values a climate supporting equal opportunity and difference among its members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or status as a veteran.