|Position:||Limited Term Employment - Facilities & Operations|
|Essential Job Functions:||
UW-Green Bay welcomes the submission of credentials from persons interested in facilities and operations limited term employment (LTE) positions as they occur on campus. This posting does not apply to a specific current opening. Respondents to this posting will be included in a general facilities and operations LTE pool.
Positions in facilities may include the following job duties:
* General inspection, repair, and maintenance of campus building structures and equipment.
Positions in operations may include the following job duties:
* Maintain the overall appearance and cleanliness of the designated work area.
|Qualifications:||* Physical strength and stamina to perform required work including the ability to routinely lift and carry up to 50 pounds, the ability to be on your feet for an entire 8 hour shift, and the ability to shovel snow/remove ice
* Ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, kneel, move furniture, perform repetitive motions, overhead work, frequent stair and ladder climbing
* Ability to carry out multiple work assignments and be able to adhere to and follow written and verbal instructions
* Knowledge of basic safety precautions
* Ability to interact effectively with a diverse groups of people and have good interpersonal skills in order to relate to co-workers, students, faculty, staff, and supervisors
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
|Conditions of Appointment:||This is a Limited Term Employment position with no benefits. Employment may require a criminal background check. In compliance with the Wisconsin Fair Employment Act, the University does not discriminate on the basis of arrest or conviction record.|
|Salary:||Hourly pay rate based upon experience and qualifications.|
STEP 1: Please select the applicable link below:
STEP 2: Under "Basic Job Search" choose:
STEP 3: Submit application materials:
If you have any questions, need accommodations, or submitted your application with missing materials, please call or email:
|Application Deadline:||There is no application deadline, and application materials are accepted year-around. Files must be complete in order to be considered.|
For more information regarding the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay and the surrounding area, see our Campus and Community section. For Campus Safety information see our Office of Public Safety website and our Annual Security Report (for a paper copy please contact the Office of Human Resources at (920) 465-2390).
The University of Wisconsin-Green Bay is an AA/EEO employer committed to achieving a diverse workforce and to maintaining a community which welcomes and values a climate supporting equal opportunity and difference among its members.