Employee Resources

Insurance Benefits
     How to Access Non-Emergency Behavioral Health Care
     UW-Green Bay Employee Benefits

UW-Green Bay's Employee Assistance Program
     Policy Statement
     EAP Brochure

Community Resources
     Brown County United Way
     Brown County United Way 211 (phone number that connects people with community services)

For resources in Brown County see the Community Resource Handbook of Brown County.
This handbook has information about local resources related to:

  • Childcare and parenting
  • Aging Resources
  • Counseling
  • Domestic Abuse
  • Alcohol Abuse
  • Housing Resources
  • Support Groups
  • Much more
Additional Mental Health Resources
     Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Resources
     American Psychological Association
     National Institute for Mental Health
     Mental Health America-Wisconsin-Mental Health Screenings