The Jeremy Green Family Scholarship
This scholarship is for students pursuing a professional career in the medical profession.
- Declared major in one of the sciences
- Career goal in medical profession
- Full-time student in good academic standing
- Junior or Senior status in fall 2013
- Academic excellence and potential for professional excellence
- Actively involved in volunteer or extracurricular activities, especially those related to medical care
Submit the following application materials
- Letter of application
- Unofficial transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty members
Submit all materials to Janet Ludke, Academic Department Associate, LS 455, firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, March 25, 2013 at 4:30 p.m.