Herbert and Crystal Sandmire Scholarship
For Students Pursuing a Career in Health Sciences
- Must be pursuing a career in the health sciences (related fields include, but are not limited to: medicine, physical therapy, physician’s assistant, dentistry, occupational therapy, pharmacy, nutrition, or exercise science).
- Declared major in one of the sciences
- Full-time student in good academic standing
- Junior or Senior status in Fall 2016
Submit the following application materials
- Letter of application which can be found at here
- Unofficial transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation from UWGB faculty members (professor or instructor)
Submit all materials to Janet Ludke, Academic Department Associate, Human Biology, LS 455, email@example.com by Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 4:30 p.m.