Nutritional Science/Dietetics - Admissions
Admission Criteria for the Nutritional Science/Dietetics Program
All students at UW-Green Bay are encouraged to declare a major as early as possible; however the University requires all students to declare a major by the time they have earned 36 credits. Additionally all students are required to have a complete academic plan on file with the Registrar's Office by the time they have a total of 62 credits earned and in progress. This information is provided to the students on the UW-Green Bay Career Services web page entitled "Choices-Choosing a Major Guide."
Before being admitted into the Human Biology Program (including Nutritional Science/Dietetics), students must complete the following courses with a GPA of 2.5 or greater:
- BIOLOGY 202 Principles of Biology I (4 credits)
- HUM BIOL 204 Anatomy and Physiology (5 credits)
- CHEM 211 Principles of Chemistry I (4 credits)
- CHEM 213 Principles of Chemistry I Lab (1 credit)
- CHEM 212 Principles of Chemistry II (4 credits)
- CHEM 214 Principles of Chemistry II Lab (1 credit)
Tuition and Fees
There are no additional tuition or fees associated with our Nutritional Science / Dietetics program beyond the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay's tuition costs. Details of the tuition costs and financial aid can be found at the Bursar's website.