- Vanderbilt Kennedy Center. Conducts and supports collaborative research, training, & information dissemination on behavioral, intellectual, & brain development.
- American Counseling Association. The world's largest organization representing professional counselors.
- American Association for Marriage & Family Therapy. The professional association for the field of marriage and family therapy.
- National Council on Family Relations. The leading organization for family researchers, educators, policy makers, and professionals.
- Society for Research in Child Development. Promotes research in the field of human development, fosters exchange of information among scientists and professionals, and encourages applications of research.
- Careers in Child and Family Policy. This web site is a guide to training opportunities for careers in child and family policy.
- American Psychological Association. The largest scientific and professional organization representing psychology in the United States and is the world's largest association of psychologists.
Links for More Help
For course listings and descriptions for Human Development and other academic programs, check out UW-Green Bay’s Programs of Study page
More help is available on-campus at the Career Services Office at SS 1600, 465-2163.
Contact Academic Advising at SS 1600, 465-2362.
Another service for UW System students on the Web is UW HELP On-Line. This service provides in-depth information on the programs of the UW System.