Inclusive Excellence is a planning process intended to help each UW System institution establish a comprehensive and well-coordinated set of systematic actions that focus specifically on fostering greater diversity, equity, inclusion, and accountability at every level of university life.
- Campus Diversity Plan 2008 Final Report
- Equity in Educational Outcomes: Moving Beyond Access
- Inclusive Excellence FAQ
- Model Inclusive Excellence in UW System Education and Employment
- Toward a Model of Inclusive Excellence and Change in Postsecondary Institutions
- Climate Assessment Project Presentation
Explore the available campus resources, committees, offices, initiatives, institutes, and academic centers related to Inclusive Excellence. Find informational materials for download.
Learn ways you can develop, share, and take part in Inclusive Excellence on our campus and in our community.