Closed During The Summer
Climbing Tower Information
28' six rope station climbing tower located in the Health and Wellness Center.
You are now allowed to come and climb one time without having taken the orientation class first.
- After your first climb, members must take an orientation class (2 hours) to
climb. Class is free to UWGB students and is generally held from 4:30 to 6:00,
with a few special dates and times. You must sign up for the class at least 1 day in
- Sign up for a class online here or stop at the Kress Center Front Desk.
- Members need to pass a skills check test.
- Upon completion of the above requirements, you will receive a climb card valid for one full year of open climbing.
- After one year, Members must renew their climbing card by passing a second skills check test.
- See complete Climbing Tower Rules.