Services for Nursing Distance Education Students and Faculty
- What Login Do I use?
- Getting technical help--Logins, Firewalls and More
- Getting One on One Help with your Research--E-mail, Chat, and Toll-Free Phone
- Tutorials and Research Guides (Including Brief Movies on such Topics as Accessing Databases and Reserve Readings from Off-Campus)
- Is this a Distance Education Program?
- Using Other Libraries
- How to Find Books Using the UW Green Bay Cofrin Library Catalog
- How to Find books at Other UW Libraries--Universal Borrowing
- How to Find Books in Your Local Library or Other Libraries using WorldCat and WorldCat.org
- Electronic Books from NetLibrary
- How do I Checkout a Book?
- Requesting a Book through Interlibrary Loan/ILLIAD
- How do I Renew a Book
- How do I Receive Information from Books that Cannot be Checked Out?
- Choose a Database to Search from the Databases by Subject Page
- Using the CINAHL database (watch a brief video demonstration)
- Using Google Scholar to Find Articles
- List of Journal Titles
- Checking your Options for Getting the Text of an Article Using "Find Your Citation!"
- Citing Sources and In-Text Citations
- Faculty--Setting up an Instruction Session for your Course
- Faculty--Setting up a Page for Your Course in D2L and/or the Library Website
- Faculty--Requesting an Online Tutorial for Your Class
- Exam proctoring
- For any questions or assistance with library services for UW-Green Bay adult degree students / distance learners, please contact Anne Kasuboski at (920) 465-2543 or via e-mail at: email@example.com
rev.6 January 2009