Mission and Vision
The Cofrin Library advances the UW – Green Bay mission of teaching, research, and service by providing services and resources to meet the needs of its community and by serving as an intellectual and cultural asset for both the University and Northeast Wisconsin.
The Cofrin Library is an ever evolving organization that continually strives to:
- Enhance the educational success and lifelong learning of students, faculty, staff and community as well as support faculty teaching and research.
- Provide resources that support the curriculum and University mission and are adaptive to evolving formats to best meet user needs.
- Develop a skilled and visionary staff equipped to meet the constantly changing needs of the library and the campus community.
- Anticipate needs of the students, faculty, staff, and community, providing innovative and timely services.
- Promote and inspire learning and innovation through a technology rich environment.
- Offer a variety of flexible, inviting, and creative spaces conducive to learning collaboration and community.