Faculty Reserve Request
As of Fall 2011 all electronic reserves readings should be posted to the instructor’s D2L course. If a particular course does not have a D2L component, one can be created by the Learning Technology Center (465-2286 or email@example.com)
Instructions for submitting a Faculty Reserve Request:
- Download the Reserve Request (Excel
- NOTE: If using Internet Explorer the file will automatically open in the browser window.
- Fill out the Excel form completely.
- NOTE: Supply all bibliographic information in order to meet copyright guidelines.
- NOTE: Different information is required for different item types, such as a book or article.
- Save a copy of the form for your future reference.
- Send a copy to the Reserves Department in one of the formats listed below:
- Electronically: send as an e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paper: print the form out and either put it into campus mail addressed to the Reserves Department/Cofrin Library or drop it off at the Reserves Desk on the 3rd floor of the library
- Print the pdf version.
- Fill out manually and save a copy.
- Send a paper copy to: Reserves Department/ Cofrin Library or drop it off at the Reserves Desk on the 3rd Floor of the Library.
Additional copyright information
If you have any questions, please call Lindsay Simonsen at 465-2540
rev. 4 Sep 2012