The University of Wisconsin – Green Bay Cofrin Library welcomes gifts and donations to support the library collections and services. Both monetary and material donations are appreciated.
Who Benefits from Your Gift?
- Current students, faculty, staff and researchers
- Future generations of students, faculty and researchers
- Northeastern Wisconsin’s educational and cultural community
How to Make a Monetary Gift:
- Online giving is available through the Office of University Advancement
- By phone: 920-465-2537
- By check: Complete Gift to the UW-Green Bay Foundation form, and mail to the address given on the form. The form allows you to designate the fund you would like to apply your donation toward.
- Robert L. Ganyard Library Endowment
- Main Collection
- University Archives and Area Research Center
- Unrestricted Fund
- Designated Library Funds:
How to Donate Material Items:
We accept material donations unconditionally with the understanding that we are not obligated to include them in our collection. Each donation is evaluated by the Coordinator of Collection Management for inclusion in the library collection. Items not added to the collection are put into the library’s annual book sale.
All donations will be acknowledged by a letter to the donor. Federal tax regulations prohibit UW libraries from giving appraisals or estimates of value for donations. Valuation and itemization is the responsibility of the donor.
For further information on making a material donation, please contact Joan Robb, Collection Development Librarian, (920)465-2384.
For further information on donations in general, please contact Paula Ganyard, Library Director (920) 465-2537.