Frequently Asked Questions
Location, Hours, General Info
- Where is the library?
- What are your hours?
- Who may use the library?
- Do you have a Lost & Found?
Choosing & Citing Sources
- I am having a problem with a library computer/scanner/printer/photocopier. Who should I talk to?
- How do I get help with research?
- How can I get help with the software in the Disability Accessible room?
Finding and Checking Out Materials
- How do I search for a particular item format, like books or videos or sound recordings?
- I found a book in Search@UW that I want. How do I find it in the library?
- Can I borrow items from another library?
- Does the library have textbooks for UWGB courses?
- How many books can I have checked out at one time?
- How do I renew library materials? Can I renew items I have checked out via Universal Borrowing or InterLibrary Loan?
- What are the fines for overdue items?
- What is a clicker and how do I know if I need one? Where can I pick up and return my clicker?
Finding Articles and Journals
- Can I get an article if I find it in a database but full text is not available?
- Where are the journals located?
Community and Guest Users
- Can I use the computers if I am not a UW-Green Bay student?
- Can I print and make photocopies if I am not a UW-Green Bay student?
- If I am not a student, can I still check out library materials?
- If I am not a student, can I use the library's databases?
- Where can I park when visiting the library?