Library Instruction Policy
Effective October 1997, Revised
July 2002, revised January 2010
Use of the Library Instruction & General Access Lab (CL 304)
1. The main purpose for the Library Instruction & General Access Lab (CL 304) is for library related instruction.
When the lab is not being used for library-related instruction it will be open as a general access lab and follow the campus computer usage policies.
2. Lab consultant support will be provided by the library during peak hours. For non-peak hours and more complex issues the Help Desk will function as a back-up.
3. Generally the lab will not be reserved for special interest groups who do not require library instruction; this includes staff meetings, seminars, and training sessions. Exceptions will be made at the discretion of the library director on an individual basis.
4. The room must be cleared 15 minutes prior to a scheduled class.
1. Classes should be scheduled with an instruction librarian.
2. A weekly master calendar, maintained by instruction staff, will be posted outside of CL 304.