Planning a Visit, Archives & Area Research Center
The Archives Department is open to researchers of all ages
Before you make a research trip:
- Browse our web site or e-mail us at email@example.com to be sure the records you are seeking are housed here.
- Verify we will be open on the date/time you intend to come.
- Print map and directions to our facility.
- Stop at welcome booth in the boulevard on Circle Drive. Ask for a free visitor parking pass.
- Bring a photo ID with you.
A self-service copier is available. Copies are $.10 for 8.5x11" and $.20 per 11x17". The copier accepts UWGB ID card Passpoints or Guest Cards only (no cash).
You may purchase a guest card or add money to a card at the Value Transfer Station on the 3rd floor of the Library. You will need bills for the Value Transfer Station. The initial cost is $1.00, with $.30 added to the card and $.60 to purchase the card. If the money on the card is not used within six months it will be invalidated and a new card must be purchased.
The department has some laptop and scanner hook-up capabilities.
NOTE: Not all records can be scanned or made available in electronic format. Copyright clearance is the responsibility of the researcher.