In this section
Clickers are small, handheld devices that students use to answer questions. They are used in the classroom to increase engagement during lectures, conduct quizzes or surveys, and for a host of other activities.
Clickers are used with software that facilitates the creation of questions, presentations and response data reports.
- How to Acquire and Return Your Clicker
- How to Use a Clicker in Class
- How to Take a Test with a Clicker
- How to register your Clicker in D2L
- Getting Started Use TurningPoint within PowerPoint to create questions
- Importing a Class Roster in Turning Point. Import a roster that can be used in TurningPoint to associate student information with their responses.
- Reporting Scores in Turning Point and Uploading to D2L Generate a basic report that displays total point values and upload the report into the D2L grade book
- Best Practices: Recommendations from ATS as well as links to resources from the UW-System Clicker Project, Educause, other institutions and scholarly journals.
- Archive of the UWGB Clicker Evaluation A detailed matrix of criteria we used to evaluate the three clicker vendors, as well as a pro/con list.
The University of Wisconsin Green Bay supports Turning Technologies' TurningPoint software and NXT Response Pad clickers. Visit the company website at www.turningtechnologies.com.