UWGB Clicker Evaluation
We evaluated three clicker providers. Click the links at the top of this screen or in the list below to view a detailed analysis of each vendor based on criteria we created to judge the functionality, ease of use, and support options for each provider. Also, a short pro and con list is available.
Links to the evaluation pages
Detailed Criteria Matrix: Many facets of the clickers are explored, including ease of use, functionality, and available support from the vendor.
Pro and Con List: A list of advantages and disadvantages of each clicker product.
Vendor web sites
Official web sites for the three companies we are evaluating:
The above links open external proprietary web sites in new windows.
A clicker by any other name . . .
Clickers have many names; here are some you may come across:
- Audience Response System (ARS)
- Student Response System (SRS)
- Electronic Response System (ERS)
- Personal Response System (PRS)
- Classroom Response System (CRS)
- Classroom Performance System (CPS)
- Classroom Communication System (CCS)