(Research Gate Profile)
- Nanoscale Communication Systems and Nanonetworks: Molecular communication (MC) systems and MC nanonetworks. Biological and bio-inspired information theory. MC paradigm for emerging applications.
- Wireless Communication and Positioning Systems: Ultra-wideband (UWB) indoor and outdoor wireless communication and positioning systems and UWB wireless sensor networks.
- Emerging and Sustainable Technologies: Renewable energy resources technology development and feasibility studies. Rural telecommunications and information and communication technologies (ICT) for sustainable development. Advanced technologies for the developing world. Electrical engineering education.
Research Projects (active)
- Molecular Communication System Design and Signal Processing
- Security and Privacy in Molecular Communication Nanonetworks
- Wireless Body Area Networks System Design and Performance Evaluation
- Renewable Energy Resources for the Smart Grid