Mohammad Upal Mahfuz, Ph.D.
Assistant ProfessorNatural and Applied Sciences (Engineering Technology)
University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
Green Bay, WI, 54311
Office: ES 307
Phone: (920) 465-2790
(Google Scholar citations) (LinkedIn Profile) (Microsoft Academic Search Profile) (Research Gate Profile)
Professional and Scholarly Services
Professional Organization Roles
Track Co-chair of Special Track on “Advancements in the Smart Grid” at the 5th International Conference on Informatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV 2016), 13-14 May, 2016, Dhaka, Bangladesh. [CFP]
Track Co-chair of Special Track on “BioNanoNetworks: Modeling, Design, Performance and Applications” at the 9th International Conference on Bio-inspired Information and Communications Technologies (BICT – 2015), formerly BIONETICS, December 3-5, 2015, New York City, NY, USA.
PC Vice Chair of the 9th International Conference on Bio-inspired Information and Communications Technologies (BICT – 2015), formerly BIONETICS), December 3-5, 2015, New York City, NY, USA.
Technical Reviewer of Journals
- IEEE Communications Letters
- IEEE Transactions on Communications
- IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering
- IEEE Transactions on Nanobioscience
- IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications
- IEEE Sensors Journal
- Nano Communication Networks (Elsevier)
Technical Program Committee Member and/or Reviewer of Conferences
- ACM NanoCom-2016: 3rd ACM International Conference on Nanoscale Computing and Communication, New York City, New York, USA, September 28-30, 2016.
- ICIEV-2016: 5th International Conference on Informatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV), 13~14 May, 2016, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- GLOBECOM-2015: IEEE Global Communications Conference (2015) Selected Areas in Communications – Molecular, Biological and Multi-Scale Communications track
- ICC-2015: IEEE International Conference on Communications, Nanoscale, Molecular, and Quantum Networking Track, London, UK
- ICC-2014: IEEE International Conference on Communications, Selected Areas in Communications Symposium: Nanoscale, Molecular, and Quantum Networking Track, Australia
- NANOCOM 2014: 1st ACM International Conference on Nanoscale Computing and Communication, Georgia, USA
- IEEE Conference on Clean Energy and Technology 2013, Malaysia
- BodyNets-2013: 8th International Conference on Body Area Networks, Special Track: Nano-scale Communications and Networking, MA, USA
- 1st Annual PSU Phuket International Conference 2012, Thailand
- PECON 2012: IEEE International Conference on Power and Energy, Malaysia
- Member, IEEE 1906.1 Standardization Group activities on Nanoscale Communication Networks (2011).
- BIONETICS 2011: International ICST Conference on Bio-Inspired Models of Network, Information and Computing Systems, Special Track: Nanoscale Communication and Networking, UK.
- BIOSIGNALS 2011: International Conference on Bio-inspired Systems and Signal Processing, Rome, Italy.
- WPMC 2005: Wireless Personal Multimedia Conference, Denmark.
- ISWSN-2005: International Symposium on Wireless Systems and Networks.
- Organizing committee member, Second Telecommunications Symposium, Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand.